Lapita, Dubai Parks And Resorts, Autograph Collection
5 Nights , Half Board
Experience Dubai’s Ultimate Family Theme Park Hotel. Explore the only hotel located inside Dubai Parks and Resorts, the region’s largest theme park destination, just minutes away from Dubai Marina. Connected to exhilarating attractions within the three world-class theme parks, waterpark and premium dining and retail at Riverland Dubai and Dubai Outlet Village, this Polynesian-themed hotel has everything you need for a Family Holiday. Distinctive, luxury guest rooms with plenty of space to stretch out and relax and a wide selection of five-star amenities, including a signature spa and fully equipped fitness center. In addition, hotel showcases a variety of exceptional on-site restaurant options, outdoor family pool, children’s pool, lazy river and a host of fun children's activities in Kids and Teens Club.
Anantara Dubai - Palm Jumeirah
5 Nights , Half Board
Enjoy a refreshing start to your day as you step into the surrounding lagoon pool from your Premier Lagoon Access Room. Then retreat to your private terrace to relax with a book, or gaze at the idyllic scenery while sipping a signature cocktail served pool side from the floating mixologist. After a leisurely day by the pool, indulge in the luxurious comforts of the spacious 47 square metre Premier Lagoon Access Rooms, each one featuring thoughtfully designed stylish furnishings, cool parquet floors and a plush king size bed.
13 Nights ,
• Meet & Greet at Cape Town Airport
• Private transfer from Cape Town Airport to Commodore Hotel
• 4 nights at Commodore Hotel in a Standard Room on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• Private Full day Cape Point & Peninsula Tour
• Private Full day Robben Island & City Tour
• Table Mountain Morning Peak Return - Per person per ticket
• Private Full day Constantia Wine Tour
• Car Rental: CDMR Group C - Hyundai Accent GL Motion or similar - EB Classic Plus Navigation, Max 4 people
• 1 night at Lavender Farm Guest House in a Lavender Suite on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• 1 night at Swellendam Country Lodge in a Garden Rooms (Rooms 3/4/5 and 6) on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• 3 nights at Hog Hollow Country Lodge in a Standard Suite on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• Scheduled Dolphin Encounter
• 1 night at Sandals Guest House in a Standard Room on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• 3 nights’ at Kariega River Lodge in a Luxury Suite on a Fully Inclusive - Selected Local Beverages basis
• All flights (International and Domestic) for passengers and tour leader
• All other meals
• Optional tours
• All items of a personal nature - i.e. all drinks, laundry, telephone calls, curios, etc.
• All gratuities for guides/drivers (Recommended at US$ 1 per person, per guide/per driver, per day)
• Any other services not mentioned above
Prices are FROM prices and will vary according to the date of travel.
Shangri-la Al Husn Resort
7 Nights , Breakfast
Shangri-La Al Husn Resort & Spa redefines Omani elegance and Asian hospitality...
Standing majestically on a cliff top overlooking the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Oman, Shangri-La Al Husn Resort & Spa presents a new model for luxury hospitality in Muscat.
As you arrive at the palatial Al Husn, which means “castle” in Arabic, traditionally dressed doormen stand within the heavy carved wooden doors to offer a royal welcome befitting a real Arabian palace. Within seconds, the journey from home to the hotel becomes a distant memory as you embrace the atmosphere drenched in tranquility – your stay at Shangri-La Al Husn Resort & Spa has only just begun.
You will be forgiven for thinking you have reached the home of an Omani royal. Dripping with regal opulence, the resort’s inviting design fuses Moorish and Omani architectural elements with the Sultanate of Oman’s rich heritage as reflected by strong cultural references throughout the décor.