The Rimrock Resort Hotel
7 Nights , Room Only
Imagine floating on top of a cappuccino. That’s kind of what it’s like to ski or board the legendary, airy powder in the Canadian Rockies.
16 Nights ,
- Cruise in the stunning Bay of Islands & through ‘Hole in the Rock’
- Dicover and cruise through Waitomo’s famous Glowworm Grotto
- Feast on a Maori Hangi at a unique dinner experience with the Tamaki family and discover the arts & traditions of New Zealand’s Maori culture
- Explore New Zealand’s capital Wellington and visit Te Papa the Museum of New Zealand
- Set sail on Queen Charlotte Sound, see spectacular Lake Tekapo & Lake Te Anau and cruise on breathtaking Milford Sound
- Let loose in the adventure capital Queenstown and sail across Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak for a unique Highlight Dinner
- See awe-inspiring Franz Josef Glacier
- Visit a green stone factory & watch the jade artists at work
- Tour through Christchurch to witness the incredible rebuild of the city
The Library, Samui
7 Nights , Breakfast
Against the seductive backdrop of Koh Samui's Chaweng Beach. The Library reads like an elegant monograph - a beachfront hotel that invites one to sit with a book in quiet contemplation while also weaving its own story of natural beauty and unmatched luxury.
With just 46 studios, suites and pool villas spread over 12,800 square metres of land, this minimalist resort provides ample space to read, roam and reflect.
Fairmont The Palm
6 Nights , Half Board
Fairmont The Palm is an idyllic five-star resort situated on Dubai’s most sought-after island community, Palm Jumeirah. A luxury beachfront resort with unrivalled views of the Arabian Gulf and glittering Dubai Marina skyline, the city’s major attractions and airports are all located within easy reach, setting the resort apart as a unique leisure and business destination.