Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan
4 Nights , Room Only
Times Square, always New York's most exciting scene, seems all new now that the Crowne Plaza Times Square has reinvented itself. Come check their $85 million re-invention, and see for yourself how modern design can provide a whole new kind of comfort. Every room offers breathtaking views of Times Square, the famous Manhattan skyline or the Hudson River, unique among hotels in Times Square.
Centara Ceysands Resort & Spa
7 Nights , Half Board Plus
Centara Ceysands Resort & Spa is located on a superb location on the Bentota peninsula with the Bentota River on one side and the Indian Ocean on the other.
Dreamy views are ensured from most areas of the resort and it offers a natural environment along with a wide range of facilities and activities. The resort is accessed by a short boat ride across the lagoon to Aluthgama station just a few minutes away.
Start creating your list of holiday experiences in anticipation to discover a destination abundant in activities, scenic landscapes and natural wonders.
16 Nights ,
- Cruise in the stunning Bay of Islands & through ‘Hole in the Rock’
- Dicover and cruise through Waitomo’s famous Glowworm Grotto
- Feast on a Maori Hangi at a unique dinner experience with the Tamaki family and discover the arts & traditions of New Zealand’s Maori culture
- Explore New Zealand’s capital Wellington and visit Te Papa the Museum of New Zealand
- Set sail on Queen Charlotte Sound, see spectacular Lake Tekapo & Lake Te Anau and cruise on breathtaking Milford Sound
- Let loose in the adventure capital Queenstown and sail across Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak for a unique Highlight Dinner
- See awe-inspiring Franz Josef Glacier
- Visit a green stone factory & watch the jade artists at work
- Tour through Christchurch to witness the incredible rebuild of the city
Fairmont The Palm
6 Nights , Half Board
Fairmont The Palm is an idyllic five-star resort situated on Dubai’s most sought-after island community, Palm Jumeirah. A luxury beachfront resort with unrivalled views of the Arabian Gulf and glittering Dubai Marina skyline, the city’s major attractions and airports are all located within easy reach, setting the resort apart as a unique leisure and business destination.